- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on March 20, 2020 at 12:00 AM PST through June 20, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST, log on to http://community.repairsmith.com and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Fill in all required information. You may enter only once and no more than one entry per household is permitted. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of California and Nevada located in a RepairSmith “No-Contact Car Repair” Service Area, 18 years of age and older as of March 20, 2020, who have been impacted by COVID-19 in one of the following ways:
(a) Loss of employment since March 1, 2020 directly attributed to COVID-19 business disruptions; or
(b) Acting as a frontline worker delivering services to their community, including government workers, service workers, delivery drivers, healthcare professionals, volunteers, and employees of grocery stores and pharmacies;
except for employees of RepairSmith, Inc. ("Sponsor") its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- SELECTION: Prize recipients will be selected on a first come, first serve basis until the monthly prize limit is reached. Potential recipients will be notified by email or phone and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within 5 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this promotion, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, and likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this promotion, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this promotion or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this promotion; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this promotion; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the promotion, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion in a manner deemed appropriate in its sole discretion. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- PRIZES: Total value of all prizes: $100,000.00 in car repair services (Retail Value), distributed equally over 3 months ($33,000.00 per month). Prize description: Up to $500 in “No-Contact Car Repair” (Retail Value), provided at winner’s home or office location. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this promotion and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this promotion and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, CA.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after July 1, 2020, send a letter requesting such list and self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to the address below.
- SPONSOR: RepairSmith, Inc., 2333 Utah Ave, Suite 105, El Segundo CA, 90245
FREE CAR REPAIR FOR COVID-19 IMPACTED
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Copyright © 2020 RepairSmith. All rights reserved.